1000 miles in 2011

Monday, December 20, 2010

why I am not having anymore children

- I am finally past the VERY difficult "baby" phase, Brayden is becoming more interacive and so much fun

- I don't want to deal with the terrible 2's, 3's etc more than one more time

- I already have 2 boys and a husband and am afraid I will not be able to keep them all fed when they are teenagers

- I am making room in my basement by giving away all the clothes that Brayden has outgrown to my sister-in-law for her upcoming son

- I am so excited for next summer when Brayden is able to do more and I am not sitting on the sidelines watching everyone else having fun while I am keeping the baby happy

- my 2 boys will be best friends

- pregnancy, enough said

- labour, again, need I say more?

- when I lose my weight this time, it will be for good. I am getting older and it's going to start to get harder each time

- I want to take my kids to Disney World but not until they are old enough to actually remember something, no more kids means a shorter wait time :)

- the possibility of a 3rd boy!  Oh my!

- I'd have to buy a van

- I want my kids to have everything and with how expensive that will be, 2 is enough

- it already takes me long enough to pack when we go somewhere

- 2 more years of diapers is plenty for me

- now that I have the family I want, I'd like to find a job I love going to everyday, I hear they do exist

- the grandparents already buy big noisy toys for 2 kids, what would my house become if I had more kids?

- more sleep, oh sweet sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment