1000 miles in 2011

Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorite shows

Ok, I need to write something, I have nothing to say so I thought you would all like to know what shows I like to watch. These are the ones I have set up to record every episode:
1. Ellen
2. How I met your Mother
3. Mad Love
4. Mike & Molly
5. Survivor
6. Cougar Town
7. Modern Family
8. Mr. Sunshine
9. Big Bang Theory
10. Rules of Engagement
11. The Amazing Race
12. Undercover Boss
13. Celebrity Apprentice


I know, it's a lot and that is 14 hours of TV every week. Then there are shows like Minute to Win it, Wipeout, What would you do? to name a few, I also enjoy these shows but they are not important enough to have them set up as series recordings. If I didn't have a DVR (which I just got last summer), I would not be recording all these programs. I have to record though, I can not watch anything when the kids are up! NOTHING, they are very loud. I don't even try.

I'm sure you all wanted to know this. It's very interesting. I'd be interested to see what you all watch.

4 comments:

  1. I have narrowed down my TV time a lot lately. The only shows that I record faithfully now are:
    1. The Amazing Race
    2. Survivor
    3. The Biggest Loser
    4. Ellen
    5. The Bachelor/ Bachelorette

    I do watch other shows, but these are the ones I am 100% faithful to and never miss. Yes, I know.. I have a reality show obsession, but you asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of reality TV Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watch:

    1. House
    2. Biggest Loser
    3. Modern Family
    4. Big Bang Theory
    5. Grey's Anatomy
    6. Desperate Housewives

    I'm actually not looking for more, because I often find I get behind just with those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also over on what I can keep up with. That is what we do in the evening, just sit, relax, and catch up on our shows. We get behind if we actually go out somewhere! lol

    I don't care too much if I miss undercover boss. I used to like it more but that was when I was working and just imagining what it would be like to work for a company that cared if you were unhappy. lol

    Apprentice kind of just happened. There was nothing on the night of the season premier (last season) and we watched it. I actually remember saying "that's not something I'll likely watch again" but Jason kept recording it so I kept watching it.

    Mad Love and Mr Sunshine are both brand new sitcoms. Both pretty funny. I'm going to have to get rid of something when I go back to work cause I'm planning on still recording Ellen and then I'll have to find some other time to watch it!

    Sorry, my life is not exciting. I think these shows give me an "escape" from reality.

    ReplyDelete