1000 miles in 2011

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy boy

The last couple days in the house have been so much better. The kids have been a bit tough on me lately. This is my "woe is me" speach. But yesterday and today have been great.

Ashton hasn't had any meltdowns, he's been listening so much better. It sure makes things easier and he is so much happier too!

Brayden has actually sat on the floor and played by himself and is not screaming everytime I leave the room. Last night he even went downstairs with Jason and Ashton to play hockey while I cleaned up. It was so nice. He's been sleeping until like 5 or 6 am, having his bottle and going back to bed til 8 or so. That means more sleep for me too.

Today Brayden is extremely happy. I tried to put him down for a nap this morning. He was chatting away, which he usually does before going to sleep, normally I wait until he goes to sleep before getting on the treadmill but I figured I was safe to go. When I came up more than half hour later, he was still chatting! I guess nap isn't happening right now. I had a quick shower and went to get him. He was in there for like and hour and a half, happy as can be. When I went in, he started his little giggle, it's too funny and he's been doing it almost none stop since then. I LOVE THIS.

I just want my kids to be happy. I know we're going to have bad days but it has just seemed like lately, that's all we've had. It's so nice to have happy days. I guess I'll enjoy this until the next tooth comes in. Then we may be regressing! lol

1 comment:

  1. Those rough days can sure drag you down.
    Happy kids = happy mom. Pretty easy math to me. Lol.

    ReplyDelete