1000 miles in 2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

family circle

I love the flexibility of my new job. I spent the morning with Brayden at our first session of family circle. It's a little group where (mostly) mom's bring their kids under 2 and we do nursery rhymes and songs. I started going to this when Ashton was 2 months old and I took him until he was 2 and then started taking Brayden when he was a baby. This is our first session since he turned 1 so it's a very different experience. He was fasinated with the songs. In between each rhyme, he would run away from me and head for the door but as soon as we'd start singing, he bolted back and sat on my knee and listened intently. It was so cute. It's a 9 week session, every Wednesday morning for 45 minutes.

I am glad I had the opportunity to spend this time with him. That is a big reason I took this job. Flexibility for family time.

No comments:

Post a Comment