1000 miles in 2011

Sunday, November 28, 2010

30 Day photo challenge

This seems to be a new trend on facebook right now. The 30 day photo challenge. Normally I don't care about these things, I find them rather annoying, like the color of my bra or where I keep my purse. Do people really think it's a big secret from the guys? Who starts these anyway?

This one does seem like fun though. I've enjoyed seeing other peoples photos so I decided I would do it to. Then I read through all the requirements. Seriously? Who has photos of all these things and even if they do, how do they know where to find them? I've had this computer for a year and a half, so the only photos I have on it are the ones I've taken in the last year and a half. Any that I have prior, meaning since I've been with Jason, are on a flashdrive that we took off our old computer. I could go and get it but that would require me going through who knows how many pictures to find the right one. What if I don't have time that day? Then I'll mess up the game.

On top of it all, I don't think this photo thing only wants to see the last 10 years of my life, that would be no fun at all. Now I am required to go to my moms house to go through pictures there? I can't do that every day! It's a 45 minutes drive each way and we only have one vehicle!

My brain is spinning with ideas of how to go about this challenge. I am cheating. I have copied the list of the 30 photos I must find and have pasted it onto a microsoft word page and I will, as I have time, fill it all in with my ideas before starting the challenge on facebook. There are a lot of answers I really don't know. By waiting a bit longer, it will also allow me to see what other people are posting for ideas.

It is really sad that I am reading this much into this little "game". It's supposed to be fun, but it is really giving me a headache.

Stay tuned for my 30 day photo challenge to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment