1000 miles in 2011

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the things my kid says

I always thought of writing a book with just Ashton quotes and stories in it. The things that come out of this kids mouth! Last night, he's sitting on the toilet, mid-bath, and I'm waiting to wipe and put him back in the bath. He looks over at me and says "mommy, your tummy is getting bigger, you're going to have another baby". I just started to laugh! "when your tummy gets bigger, that means you are going to have another baby", he went on and on, using his little smile and high pitched voice, expressing his excitement for the apparent new addition.

I always joke that I look like I'm still pregnant, but when it comes from a 3 year old, it must be true! To clean up rumors TIFFANY!!! I am NOT pregnant. Just not commited to the full fledged diet. I have made improvements, but I have been unable to get on the treadmill this last week due to many different reasons/excuses. I do plan to get back on there today. I'd love to get at least 10 lbs off by Christmas, then at least I'd have something to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment